Sr. Front End Engineer - Bot Protection
Senior Front End Engineer
Imperva is a leader in cybersecurity, with a passion for protecting our valuable customer's applications & data. Imperva is known as the cybersecurity experts - trusted by industry leaders - and recognized as best-in-class by both our customers and independent analysts alike.
We are looking for a talented Front End Software Engineer who will bring expertise in front end development to the team. You will be responsible for championing front end best practices within the team. We are a cross-functional team that is responsible for delivering product improvements, testing, and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines. If you have a passion for learning new technologies and getting hands on experience with technologies outside of your comfort zone you will fit right in.
What you can expect in this role
Participate in the team’s agile ceremonies: daily scrum, weekly backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
Demo and share your work with stakeholders
Collaborate with product managers and other software engineers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and pain points.
Engage with customers and frontline teams to better understand use cases and pain point
- 6+ years of professional experience working in an enterprise and/or SAAS environment.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and ajax
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Practical experience with client-side build and config management tools
- Familiarity with full-stack development
- Good understanding of UX design principles
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline including Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with charting libraries such as Highcharts
- Familiarity with Java and Spring Boot
- Willingness to learn and participate in full-stack development tasks
Sponsorship and/or Immigration assistance is not available
To Apply: Visit our Careers page
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.