Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Join an all-star team of hard-working professionals looking to bridge the gap between marketing and sales organizations, driving lead generation and fostering outbound campaigns. We are a motivated group of leaders driving the growth for the business and partnering with our Enterprise field sales team closely in an account-based approach.
We are looking for a BDR representative to assist our Japanese field sales team. You will focus on growing your career and personal goals, as well as hitting our quarterly quotas and having fun along the way. We are critical to the pipeline growth at Imperva, as it is our job be the first human contact within the company for a potential customer. We’re the “first impression” of Imperva and key to driving account penetration.
You will be responsible for helping to curate that first contact experience and leverage digital outreach and prospecting tools at your disposal. You will work closely with both our marketing demand teams and our senior sales executives to ensure a positive customer experience across the customer journey. You will speak to C-level executives at Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies throughout the region and will quickly learn communication skills that will set you up for furthering your career.
- Articulate Imperva’s value proposition to C-level decision-makers across multiple verticals to assess buying interest and improve consideration
- Meet and exceed quarterly goals consisting of marketing-generated leads, qualified meetings, and activity metrics
- Partner closely with strong and very savvy Enterprise field sales teams in key GEOs and create account strategies together to drive penetration against very large businesses
- Daily, integrated use of Salesforce.com, and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Be involved in helping grow pipeline funnel through targeted marketing campaigns
- Drive pipeline opportunities through account-based marketing approach
- Perform a variety of other marketing related duties as assigned to improve the customer experience
- 2+ years of experience in Lead Development, Lead Generation, Product marketing (SaaS or Security experience a plus) or sales and business development
- Prior experience with Financial Services and/or Technology industries helpful
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales automation solutions or prospecting tools.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work well in cross functional team and customer-facing environment required
- Solid understanding of BANT-C a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.