Customer Success Manager
Do you want to build your career in one of the most innovative and growing industries within software?
Imperva is the leading cybersecurity company, based in the heart of Silicon Valley with customers across the Fortune 500.
Imperva is looking for a Customer Success Manager that will be responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction and account success. You will develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with key account stakeholders, ensuring they see value from the product and resolving any post-implementation issues they may face. You will have a broad group of internal business relationships and work with sales, services and engineering teams to support successful adoption and time to value. Moreover, you will have an important seat at the table in meetings to bring the voice of the customer to the organization as we make key business decisions
- Quarterback on-boarding projects for Imperva products and services
- Establish desired customer outcomes and define success plans to ensure they are achieved
- Identify and overcome barriers to product adoption
- Track and report on customer health
- Guide the customer on product capabilities, usage and best practices
- Work with internal stakeholders including Support, Engineering, Product Management and Sales to advocate customer needs, drive product usage and identify growth opportunities
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to review services, manage escalations and deliver business reviews
- Represent the voice of the customer across Imperva, managing customer surveys, sharing insights and customer stories, and defining feature requests.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing Customer Success, Consulting, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineering role within the web/network/information industry. Experience with IT Security and SaaS companies is an advantage
- Understanding of web applications, database, security, and auditing environments
- Knowledge of technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, proxies and firewalls
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase, DB2) would be an advantage
- Awareness and understanding of data and application protection regulations would be an advantage ((PCI, SOX, HIPAA etc)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong customer relationships and develop “trusted advisor” status
- Capable of working within a globally dispersed, cross cultural team in fluctuating workload environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Backgrounds considered: CSM, Sales Engineering and TAM
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.