Full Stack Software Engineer- Remote
Remote Software Engineer
Imperva is a leader in cybersecurity, with a passion for protecting our valuable customer's applications & data. Imperva is known as the cybersecurity experts - trusted by industry leaders - and recognized as best-in-class by both our customers and independent analysts alike.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team to assist in developing Imperva’s fast growing Account Takeover Protection and Client-Side Protection SAAS offerings.
If you have a passion for new technologies and getting hands-on experience creating enterprise-level solutions, you will fit right in.
What you can expect in this role:
- Take a active role in developing a near real-time system capable of processing large volumes of events across the world
- Solve challenging problems in terms of scalability, reliability and performance for SaaS products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Engage in development of enterprise-level distributed SAAS solutions
- Utilize cloud technologies and modern programming practices
- Participate in the team’s agile development process
- Collaborate, demo and share your work with team members, product managers and stakeholders
- Communicate with customers and frontline teams to better understand use cases and pain points
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of programming experience
- Strong understanding of software development fundamentals
- At least 2 years of experience working with Java
- Understanding of HTML, HTTP and networking
- Experience working with distributed SQL/NoSQL DBs systems
- Ability to lead a project from requirements to completion, through design, implementation & testing
- Passion and ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Responsible for your own work and the team’s success as a whole
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Familiarity with microservice-based architecture
- Experience using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with Kafka and Spring Framework
- Experience with Terraform and/or Terragrunt
- Experience with GO or C++ language
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Willingness to learn and participate in full-stack development tasks
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.