Why Imperva Legal?
● Small and nimble legal team means you can make a great impact
● Complex product and services sales model and global, cross-functional operating teams will allow you to greatly expand your experience and expertise
● Transparent, innovative management and collaborative atmosphere
● You aim to be a key contributor and innovator
● You enjoy working with sales and driving top line growth for the business
● You have a solid foundation in your area of expertise, but can issue spot in diverse areas of law
● You are confident in your judgment, but open to feedback and collaborative decision-making
● You’re an excellent communicator and eager to innovate
You are an experienced Privacy Counsel with expertise in contract negotiation, operationalizing data privacy regulations, and supporting varying business needs. You work well in a fast-paced, challenging environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals and have the ability to communicate effectively in group settings and before senior management. You will report to Imperva’s Deputy General Counsel & Global Data Privacy Officer.
You must be a self-motivated team player with the ability to identify and resolve legal issues, balance legal and business concerns and draft and negotiate privacy-related agreements. Experience with issues pertaining to domestic and international enterprise software licensing and data privacy is preferred.
● Qualified attorney in your jurisdiction
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.