Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Senior Product Manager, Data Security, Tel Aviv, Israel
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to join a team which brings to market a new, innovative SaaS product that will change the way data security products are deployed and used. You will oversee the execution of the product vision, design, go-to-market and value realization activates. You will work closely with customers, sales, marketing and engineering teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for a leader that is looking to take a central position in a fast-growing company. Candidates also need to be hands-on, methodical, analytical and original thinkers, with a passion for building products and technology.
- Collect and assess market requirements by conducting market research supported by market data and on-going customer visits
- Create a buy-in for the product vision across internal and key external stakeholders
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with Engineering on an ongoing basis to define the product development plans
- Serve as a focal point for sales, sales engineers, support and professional services on the product
- Supporting product training and sales activities
- At least 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate (MBA or Master’s degree – an advantage)
- Experience with managing SaaS and cloud-related products
- Experience in the cyber security area - a big advantage
- Demonstrated ability to develop close working relationships with a cross-functional team that spans multiple cultures and geographies
- High level of self-training and self-drive
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Commitment to 25 percent travel