Tier 1 Support Engineer, Singapore
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements-
- Grew revenue 22% to $322 million in 2017
- Selling to over 5900 customers worldwide
- 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- Imperva’s Web Application Firewall has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years
- Imperva Incapsula is a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the “current offering” category
As a Tier 1 Support Engineer for our End User Customers, you will play an integral part of building our Imperva Global Support Team, working alongside our exceptional team of professionals in Product Support, Engineering, QA, and Sales Security Engineering (SE). The successful applicant will gain a deep understanding of the Imperva product line technology, while diagnosing and solving complex technical issues, and creating a viable and timely solution to customers.
- Become a focal point for Tier 1 technical issues for our clients and make sound decisions quickly.
- Have a strong customer focus a must, paired with demonstrable Troubleshooting and Networking competency
- Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Analyzing customer feature requests and forwarding them for higher level escalations.
- 1-3 years of experience in Technical Support OR Networking OR QA of Network/Security products
- Prior experience with web servers (Nginx, IIS and more)
- B.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience in a technical field an advantage
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL)
- Prior experience with Linux and other Unix operating systems
- Skills with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) an advantage
- Proven problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Prior scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell) an advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.