The Enterprise Account Manager will be primarily responsible to sell the entire suite of Imperva solutions (Application and Data Security) by interacting with accounts in the assigned territory region that are prospects or leads generated from the ISR and Channel resources. You will leverage your key existing relationships and those of the greater Imperva organization, at the CIO level, to work collaboratively to solve specific use case situations within the customer’s organization. Additionally, you will work alongside our Channel Partners, including top System Integrators, to proactively grow Imperva’s reach within those existing accounts and to establish Imperva as the dominant provider of Security Solutions within prospect accounts.
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Sales Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level in a Primarily Hunter Role
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key CXO client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders and professional services revenue
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans, Win Plans, and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without a SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Extensive travel when required
- Demonstrated ongoing success as Strategic Account Director OR Regional Sales Director
- History of Success in Small and Large Environments and Building Markets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with a history of years of successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Experience selling Enterprise Level Solutions in the SaaS or Applications Markets
- Willingness to drive deals through leads coming from ISR and Channel by operating in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly and yearly quota
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Imperva is the cybersecurity leader whose mission is to help organizations protect their data and all paths to it. Customers around the world trust Imperva to protect their applications, data and websites from cyber-attacks. With an integrated approach combining edge, application security and data security, Imperva protects companies through all stages of their digital journey. Imperva Research Labs and our global intelligence community enable Imperva to stay ahead of the threat landscape and seamlessly integrate the latest security, privacy and compliance expertise into our solutions. Learn more on the Imperva website or company blog, and follow Imperva on LinkedIn and Twitter
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.