Inside Sales Representative - Japanese speaker
Inside Sales Representative - Japanese
IT Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty. Now is the time to be part of an organization that is changing the game. We are the ONLY company in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls. And for 4 straight years! We’re also a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services Providers with the highest score in the “current offering” category.
Imperva Inc., the leader in Data Security, is looking for an energetic High Velocity Sales Executive to join the Corporate Sales Team, located at the Imperva office in Rehovot, Israel. We are a company that provides unique career opportunities, coupled with visionary leadership, a strong sales and channels organization, world-class technology and rapidly growing customer base.
The High Velocity Sales Executive (HVSE) is responsible for developing highly qualified sales leads for the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Corporate Sales Team. Aligned to a specific geography, the HVSE will leverage sales and lead generation tools, events, programs, various SFA tools, and partnering with Channel Partners to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team. They will engage prospects over the phone and email to qualify them for WebEx presentations, add to pipeline and help in achieving revenue goals. This key and integral role directly impacts the ongoing success of Imperva and provides career development and opportunity within the company.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools.
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails.
- Work with RSMs to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule Webex presentations.
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities.
- Responsible for responding within 24 hours to any request or intelligence from the RSMs.
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study.
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues.
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management.
- Fluent Japanese - must.
- Fluent Korean - advantage.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 2 years successful experience in a sales role within an intense, fast paced, goal oriented environment---ideally in a Security, Enterprise Software or Networking product company.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Ability to travel when needed to customers or partners (1-2 times /quarter).
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.