Enterprise Account Manager - PacNW
Imperva Enterprise Account Managers focus on large accounts and opportunities in a given territory and are responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions to both customers and prospects in an assigned list of accounts. You will leverage existing and new relationships at customers to grow our footprint along with your personal network to establish new relationships in key target accounts to land new logos. Imperva is a Channel first company so leveraging existing and new partner relationships to extend our reach.
- Works in tandem with Systems Engineers, Customer Service Managers, and Product Management to understand customer needs and current trends with cyber threats to educate customers and prospects on how Imperva capabilities can best protect them
- Drives opportunities at the strategic and tactical level both directly and with Channel Partners
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key client decision-makers, including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities and competitive landscape. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans, Win Plans, Opportunity Status, and Forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Displays strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle high level technical/product inquiries without a SE when needed
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 10+ years of successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products
- Skills, relationship network, and work ethic that align with a strong desire to W2 in the top 10% of high tech sellers
- Experience selling high end Cyber Security Solutions into large, complex organizations
- Experience and existing relationships with key stakeholders in assigned territory such as CISO, CIO, Security Architect, VP or Director of IT
- Relationships with regional Security and Infrastructure Channel Partners such as Optiv, Guidepoint, CDW, etc.
- Demonstrated ongoing success in managing large accounts, closing business and landing new logos
- Ability to network and prospect into new logos leading a cross-functional team including marketing, inside sales, and channel managers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Clari is desirable
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.