Senior Partner Marketing Manager
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager for Imperva is responsible for the marketing strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of joint go-to- market activities with strategic partners to accelerate Imperva growth. This individual will play a critical role in scaling the business through top channel partners, including Global System Integrators, Service Provide partners, and National Value-Added Resellers. The successful Sr. Manager will cultivate strategic relationships with marketing counterparts at top Imperva channel partners to develop joint marketing plans and programs to impact leads, pipeline, and revenue.
The Senior Manager will collaborate with Channel Account managers, Field Marketing Managers and AVPs of Sales to build and execute Marketing Plans that support the regional Market Attack Plans on a global, regional and territory basis. This position will use the full spectrum of marketing tactics with their assigned channel partners to help sales retire their quota and position Imperva to win. This requires the ability to serve as both a strategist and a hands-on participant, creating innovative co- marketing programs and executing effective in-theater marketing activities while ensuring alignment with corporate and regional goals and objectives.
The Senior Manager will report to the Director of Global Channel Marketing. Responsibilities
- Engage with EMEA partners to create umbrella partner marketing plan for EMEA and individual partner marketing plans that tie to pipeline and revenue goals on a geo and regional basis
- Manage the marketing deliverables with the partners, and act as the primary interface to corporate, product, demand gen, and field marketing teams to ensure our partner marketing efforts support and extend our primary Imperva campaigns and sales objectives.
- Regularly track, measure and report on campaign and program effectiveness and results with partner teams and with internal teams as part of a larger program initiative. As needed, lead content creation initiatives with channel partners, including joint value proposition messaging, Imperva solution vendor webpages, partner-led campaign content, blogs and joint social posts.
- Be an advocate for partners among key internal stakeholders such as Corporate and Regional Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Manage market development funds and ROI for assigned partners
- Knowledge of key partner vibrancy metrics, partner revenue growth and partner contribution to pipeline, and ability to use data to guide partner activity plans.
- Proactive, highly motivated marketer with a passion for channel strategy and a demonstrated ability to execute partner marketing campaigns and programs to drive revenue and have a significant impact on business success.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, as well as tactical, with an ability to blend technology and business strategy to develop a compelling vision and campaign plan for partners
- Successful track record driving partner marketing campaigns and programs that drive demand from planning through implementation, that are on-time and on-budget, and that show ROI Demonstrated ability to create and implement “marketing-to” partner programs that resonate with partners to gain their mindshare.
- Experience working with and effectively influencing at senior marketing level within National VARs, Global SI’s and Service Provider providers
- Experience in demand generation marketing programs, operations, and tools/platforms including Marketo and Salesforce Skilled at building highly effective, cross-functional working relationships with sales and marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Able to travel up to 35 percent
- 10+ years' experience in channel marketing, with additional time in a closely-related role in marketing or sales
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.