Acknowledgement and Fulfillment Representative
Job ID 396
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Responsible for the support of the acknowledgment/honor card and fulfillment programs in the goal of operational excellence, strategic objectives, and accountable results. Works to ensure timely recognition of donor gifts and fulfillment of donor orders, with knowledge of seasonality and volume level shifts. Provides timely, detailed, and accessible information for front-end service employees, leading to an exceptional donor experience.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS:
Service-minded, detail-oriented, collaborative, reliable, organized, team player, agile, fast-paced environment, responsiveness, adaptability, skill variety, accountability, perseverance, and goal-oriented.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLESA. Year-Round Programs Support (75%)
- Order processing: troubleshoot orders daily through internal systems and escalate issues to Program Management daily as needed.
- Monitor for and work on fulfillment orders, returns, and escalations on internal systems and network folders
- Create and upload recognition letters in a timely manner and as directed by Program Management.
- Provide prompt and detailed communication to direct inquiries from staff.
- Support fulfillment through printing, assembling, and shipping orders as needed. Escalate supply needs to Program Management.
- Solve fulfillment issues brought by Donor Services or automatic system alerts, involving Program Management as needed.
- QA/QC changes to internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database for Honor Cards and Fulfillment items as directed by Program Management.
- Set up new Acknowledgement letters provided by Marketing in CRM database, and remove obsolete letters.
- Reporting as requested by Program Management.
- Process bulk orders from Donor Services in the Holiday season
- Projects to prepare for peak season (February-September) as assigned by Program Management
- Log in to Zoom every morning and log off at end of the day
- Attend Daily Check-in with Program Management via Zoom or in-person
- Bachelor’s degree plus two (2) years of related experience in areas such as business administration, data entry, or customer relations.
Most Critical Proficiencies
- Excellent process management skills.
- Working knowledge of applicable software and data systems.
- Strong communication and customer-service-oriented mindset.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands
- Requires two to three days or more of in-office building time per week due to increased volume levels during peak season.
- Requires one to two days or more of in-office building time per week due to lower volume levels during non-peak season.
- Must have the ability to problem solve, work independently and on a team, and escalate issues.
- Ability to create and produce documents and reports in a professional format with impeccable attention to detail.
- Work with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- May require constant sitting and moving, working at a computer for extended periods of time.