With 16 branches and 5 manufacturing facilities located in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, FLOFORM Countertops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface countertops a year. Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of the Best Managed Companies in North America.
Required immediately, our Boise Branch is seeking a full time Customer Service Representatives for our showroom! Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
The Showroom Consultant/CSR is responsible for completing estimates for customers for potential products or services. Responds to general inquiries, processes orders, and promotes additional sales. Provides a positive customer experience by qualifying, educating and selling the customer our products lines
- High School Diploma with 2 years customer service experience with experience in similar industry
- A background in interior design considered an asset
- 1-2 years estimating blue print, and completing measurements
- Basic computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office products and ability to learn other software programs
- Valid driver’s license and a clear criminal record check
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to handle challenging situations with diplomacy and respect
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to solve problems as they arise
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Estimating Blueprints and completing measurements for clients
- Maintains a current price list and informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer
- Assists customers in person, by email or on the telephone
- Processes orders and accepts payment from customers made over the telephone or in person
- Inputs orders/quotes into the computer system and confirms availability of product
- Responds to customer inquiries and coordinating activities with other departments as necessary; escalates complaints to supervisor as required.
- Assists customer in the selection of product
- Maintains customer service records
- Establishes proactive communication with customers to ensure understanding of product ordered
- Handles quality and service issues to develop/maintain customer loyalty
- Ensures orders are priced accurately and invoices are issued promptly
- Resolves pricing/invoicing/credit/payment/shipping discrepancies for customer with the appropriate department(s)
- Keeps the showroom clean and sets up displays as needed
- Other duties as assigned
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful Candidate:
- A highly competitive wage 20Hr- 25Hr DOE
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid sick days
FLOFORM Countertops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our customers the best countertop purchasing experience available.”
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, contact us today!!!
TOLL FREE 1 253-639-4574 or submit a resume/application.
We look forward to meeting you!