Director of Marketing Operations
What we do:
First Eagle is an independent, privately owned investment management firm headquartered in New York with approximately $109 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/22). Throughout a heritage that dates to 1864, the firm has sought to generate attractive real returns for our clients over the long term. This tradition remains central to our mission today, guided by a set of core investment tenets that sustains our culture while also allowing philosophical autonomy among our talented portfolio management teams. First Eagle’s range of actively managed equity and equity-oriented, public and private credit, multi-asset and alternative strategies reflect our dedication to disciplined and unconventional thinking, a global perspective and the long-term alignment of interests.
What drives us:
At First Eagle, clients come first, always. To deliver on this commitment, we nurture an environment that attracts, develops, and retains a talented, inclusive workforce. We also aim to inspire each of our employees to do their life’s best work with us and for our clients. We have built a culture that promotes equity, diversity, and respect, and holds every member of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
Who we are looking for:
First Eagle’s marketing services team is looking for a Director of Marketing Operations to take on operational and project management responsibilities for a dynamic and growing marketing team. This high-visibility position will give the right candidate the opportunity to make an impact on firm-wide initiatives.
What you will do:
- Project and Workflow Management – Assist with and eventually manage the implementation, integration and ongoing maintenance of the project management function and platform for the marketing team.
- Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly Update Management – Manage the updating, development, and production of retail and institutional marketing materials.
- Digital Document Management – Manage the distribution and updating of marketing and sales materials on Seismic, including user management and training.
- Print Management – Working with outside printers, fulfilment vendors and internal stakeholders, manage printing, fulfillment and inventory maintenance of marketing and sales materials.
- Automation and Customization – Actively participate in the 2022 identification, selection and implementation of an automation and customization solution for the production and customization of marketing materials. Once implemented, manage the production of materials.
The qualities you should have:
- 10+ years of relevant marketing and project management experience in a financial services environment, ideally in asset management
- Working knowledge of Seismic and Monday.com, or other project management platforms
- Strategic perspective
- Enthusiasm and intellectual curiosity
- Digital mindset
- Proven ability to manage heavy workload and prioritize time efficiently when faced with multiple projects
- Thorough understanding of marketing processes
- Strong customer service orientation
First Eagle requires employees to be fully vaccinated to work in the office unless an exemption is approved as a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at FEIM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, including dress and grooming practices, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), or any other protected characteristic as established by law.