Planning Account ExecutiveApply Now
Planning Account Executive
Planning Account Executive – EssenceMediacom Leeds
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process, for any reason whatsoever, please let us know at [email protected]
At EssenceMediacom we want to eradicate inequity. We don't tolerate it and when we see it, we act. We attract, support and develop our talent without bias and strive to foster the empathy, creativity and diversity of thought needed to drive meaningful change for our people, our clients, our industry and our society. WPP and GroupM have already made strong commitments to combat racial injustice. While we are part of this group, we know we have an individual responsibility as an employer and an industry leader to fight against racism. That’s why we have pledged the following seven commitments.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, that’s okay, and we encourage you to apply anyway to find out more about whether this is the right match for you.
Did you know that marginalised groups including women, people of colour and people with a disability are more likely to discount themself for a role if they don't feel they meet every requirement or understand the reasonable adjustment that can be made? This is why we encourage connection and conversation to ensure that everyone has the opportunity and information needed to find the right role, for them. If this role isn’t quite right, you may be the perfect fit for another – so go ahead, apply and find out!
Have you been looking for that perfect opportunity to start your career journey within media advertising industry? If you are passionate about work in our industry and keen to learn more, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Media Executive to join the planning team in our Leeds office. This is an entry level position, but an integral part in the planning process. You’ll work across the entire campaign life cycle – from strategy to execution to reporting. You’ll have client contact and exposure to the fast pace of planning across market leading advertisers. There will be an opportunity to upskill across all channel specialisms – including paid search, social media, programmatic, TV and other traditional media channels.
EssenceMediacom is the media planning and buying agency for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
The Leeds office manages a diverse set of high-profile UK and global accounts across categories such as travel, finance and healthcare. Our clients rely on us to deliver best-in-class media planning and buying every day, constantly looking to push boundaries and explore the latest innovations in advertising.
What we think are 3 best things about the job…
- The team: being part of a fun and amazingly talented set of planners in Leeds, who will welcome the new perspective you will bring and are raring to share their experience and help you develop your career in media.
- The work: every day working in media planning is different and exciting with new challenges, offering the best way to learn and grow.
- The clients: this role includes significant exposure to a client group who are truly passionate about their businesses. They look to us as partners to help them continue to push the boundaries of their media plans and achieve their goals and ambitions.
Who are you?
- Passionate - about starting a career in the media industry.
- Analytical – pays attention to the detail and likes to work with data and research.
- Entrepreneurial – takes accountability and ownership over their work/delivering tasks.
- Collaborative – enjoys working with others, can communicate and build relationships.
- Curious - you are inquisitive and love to problem solve.
- More than anything you have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
You may have a degree, diploma, A-levels or life experience, we are open to all applications.
What we can offer you.
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning Leeds-based offices, just a 10 minute walk from the train station
- 25 days holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Interest free travel loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and online retailers
- Free breakfast, fruit and coffee
- Company pension scheme
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediaCom Leeds*