We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills. Marketing Coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, the Marketing Coordinator should have a basic understanding of marketing and be extremely detail-oriented with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
EPMA is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation. Voted one of the top places to work for 7 consecutive years. EPMA is Project Management. We deliver global project management solutions to the world’s biggest companies - from management consulting to staffing.
- Vendor Management: Coordinate and manage marketing initiatives and multiple vendors to ensure maximized return on investment and execution of marketing strategy.
- Management Reporting: Provide weekly reporting to management on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and vendors.
- Content Management and Messaging: Review, Proof-read, edit and post content, such as blogs, white papers, videos, website content, and case studies that map to target the audience and buyer’s journey stage.
- Ongoing Campaign & Event Management and Execution: Manage lead generation/nurture campaigns to reach the target audience and meet defined metrics. Initiate programs - telemarketing/email marketing, automated online trigger responses, direct mail, online resource centers, events - to engage prospects, and accelerate the close process.
- Lead Management: Ensure leads are followed up on within a timely manner. Elevate business issues with lead flow and drive resolution across the organization.
- Social Media Management: Ensure social media platform posts and interactions are consistent and timely. Drive social media strategy and monitor performance.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior management
- Basic understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information
- BS/MS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with team members across all levels
- Experience using MS Office, Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, and PhotoShop)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- SEO experience a plus
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns a plus
- Experience with Adobe Muse and Adobe Premier a plus
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs
- Writing experience and skills: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and massaging product content into easy-to-understand benefits
- Experience working with outside creative agencies
HOW YOU'LL GROW AT EPMA
We believe in the investment of our people. Strong client results and company growth is a direct result of our focus on personal growth for every single employee. With regular reviews and measurable development plans, we help you focus on the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. From on-the-job learning to professional development programs, we help you to grow throughout your career and ready you for the opportunities that lie ahead.
Passion, Integrity, Value and Reputation are EPMA's 4 pillars that are at the forefront of everything we do. We take pride in investing in the development of our people, because they are part of the EPMA family and DNA. Call us old fashioned, but we believe in life long careers at EPMA, and we take pride in preparing our future leaders and innovators. You will find a fun, exciting and rewarding career at EPMA.
Hiring is one of the most strategic functions in any company, and we believe in taking time in the selection process to ensure the right fit for both EPMA and for the individual. Once you have chosen to apply, there will be several selection phases consisting of interviews, a personality profile assessment, case study and a presentation. During the initial interviews, you will be asked questions about EPMA, and how you add value to the business we are in. We highly recommend you learn about EPMA, PPM and the role you are applying for.
Since 2010, EPMA has quickly earned credibility as a trusted leader in Project and Portfolio Management Services to help regional domestic business to Global 50 companies deliver projects with greater efficiency and success. Our ability to attract the most talented people and empower them to make a difference for our clients is part of what makes EPMA one of the Top Companies to work for in Texas, and one of the Best and Brightest companies to work for in the nation. We are also on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in America today.
EPMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harrassment of Any Kind: EPMA is made up of a very diverse group of individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, prespectgives, and skills. At EPMA, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. EPMA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Learn more by visiting us at www.EPMAinc.com