Customer Care Representative
Dynacare is currently searching for a Bilingual Customer Care Representative to join our Dynacare Plus Contact Centre team on a 1- year Full Time contract.
Internal application must be received no later than August 15. 2023
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday: 8:00AM - 4:00PM (flexibility may be required)
Scheduled hours subject to change based on business needs. This role is currently remote/hybrid until further notice.
- To receive and process calls and written correspondence in a professional, polite and courteous manner; using a variety of databases
- To ensure effective, courteous and customer-centric communication with all internal and external clients
- Responsible for outbound telephone contacts
- Respond to customer inquiries and ensure prompt and effective resolution of requests
- Data Entry and other duties as requested
- Liaise with all departments to assist in effective resolution of inquiries
- Solve and document incoming problems and complaints
- Perform data entry functions in order to update master files, correct requisition errors and update patient demographics
- Monitor and address social media inquiries and complaints
- Completion of secondary-school level education
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally and politely in both official languages
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, sometimes stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize in a results driven, time sensitive function
- Solid ability to utilize dispute or conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to perform under pressure with competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated Customer Centric approach and puts the customer first on all decisions
- Proven problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of AS400 Operating System an asset
- Knowledge of Omnitech an asset
- Knowledge of CISCO Call Center platforms an asset
- Working knowledge of Medical terminology an asset
- Social media management experience an asset
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people's lives. I am a caring, collaborative team-player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring - I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player - I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement - I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable and find ways to make things better.