Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Job Posting: Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Where YOU work, makes a difference.
Life is precious and every moment matters. Dynacare is helping Canadians achieve a healthy future with care and wellness solutions that are convenient, understandable, and accessible. When you join our team, every day is an opportunity to get better and be inspired. It’s an environment where you can grow your career in any direction you choose. We’re evolving our technology and optimizing our processes, so you can do your best work, make a meaningful impact, and thrive.
Are YOU our next Strategic Sourcing Specialist?
As the Strategic Sourcing Specialist, reporting to the Manager, Strategic Sourcing, the successful candidate will work closely with the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement teams to execute strategic sourcing activities in negotiating successful contracts that are in the best interest of the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end sourcing life cycle for material and services to augment the overall supply chain operations of the organization. The successful candidate will also work closely with relevant departments and suppliers in a professional manner through strategic sourcing process while maintaining superior customer service.
This is full-time permanent position based in Brampton, ON, working hours are 9am to 5pm. This position allows for flexible work from home arrangements to provide work-life-balance to employees as needed.
Why Dynacare is an amazing place for YOU:
· Join an award-winning "Top Employer" with meaningful and impactful career opportunities.
· Access a health and wellness benefits program that supports you and your loved ones.
· Grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company through internal mobility opportunities.
· Invest in your future through RRSP match benefits and an employee stock purchase program.
· Experience a collaborative, diverse workforce that prioritizes dignity and respect for all.
How YOU will make a difference:
· Understand the business requirements by coordinating with internal departments and lead complex sourcing projects at the regional and national levels.
· Conducting a detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of various material and service categories to lay out the strategic direction for sourcing activities.
· Conduct research to bring up-to-date market knowledge, industry trends, and innovation to identify the new vendors and build relationships with them.
· Partner and influence key business partners to align on the development and execution of the strategic sourcing strategy and contracting processes for direct and indirect spending.
· Development of RFx and other solicitation documents based on sourcing strategy, evaluate proposal along with other stakeholders, conduct negotiations and award contracts, all in accordance with procurement policies and standards and ensuring an open, fair, and transparent process is adhered to throughout.
· Drive best total value by working with internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure synergy with business needs, favorable terms and conditions, risk mitigation and required service level agreements that drive continuous improvement and cost management.
- Manage contract compliance while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Represent strategic sourcing as a subject matter expert on key categories for material and services.
- Implement sourcing and supplier relationship management best practices.
What YOU bring to the role:
· University Degree in Engineering, Science or Business is preferred.
· Nationally recognized professional Supply Chain Management Certifications such as CSCMP and CPSM will be preferred.
· Minimum 5 years od enterprise-level experience in Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management/Procurement.
· Lean Six Sigma certification is an asset.
· Experience with MRP/ERP systems is desired.
· French language proficiency is an asset.
· Proven track record of successful execution of the RFx process from inception to completion with quantifiable achievements and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
· Solid understanding of project management principles, techniques and tools developed through extensive project management experience.
Passionate about supporting healthy lives with commitment and care? Please apply today and let us open the door to your extended career journey.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work. At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.