Animator (DNEG Animation)
Since 2014, DNEG Animation has been collaborating with filmmakers and IP owners to create high-end animated content. Currently in production on major animated projects we are looking for new talent to join our growing team. Thriving on collaboration and the creative energy it provides, we will craft together spectacular visuals and bring to life the vision of both major Hollywood studios and independent productions! Visit our website to find out more about Animation at DNEG: https://www.dneg.com/dneg-animation/
Having established ourselves as a key player in Animation, we rely on our talented Character TD’s to create animation rigs for characters, creatures, props and vehicles that bring an Animated story to life.
You’ll bring the characters to life with your strong knowledge of anatomy and movements and use acting skills to communicate ideas an audience can empathises with. It’s also required that all our animators have the ability to anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Experience working on a high-level Animated content.
- Show understanding of anatomy, perspective and composition, strong drawing skills an asset.
- Demonstrate knowledge of timing, posing, acting and storytelling techniques.
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyse 3D form.
- Well versed in the principles of animation
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Highly motivated.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).