The Online Marketing Coordinator works with Digital Marketing Managers with set up, testing and deployment of online promotional efforts. Supports efforts that carry a variety of goals including meeting store sales and revenue goals. Marketing avenues will include onsite promotion through branded properties, support of paid efforts, affiliate efforts, and third party avenues as needed.
- Coordinates the implementation of digital marketing programs and strategy to support goals with support and direction from the Marketing Managers.
- Assist with day-to-day business activities relating to marketing efforts. Coordinating across departmental functions and marketing channels. Test and follow up on online marketing programs.
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of promotional efforts. Work with leadership to determine frequency and distribution of reports.
- Work cross-departmentally with creative, copywriters, edit, legal, finance, shared services, optimization, business leads, and technical teams to coordinate test and implement programs. Request and test creative and copy, site functionality and information tied to program implementation before, during and after program launch.
- Research competitor activities as it relates to similar goals. Research and identify emerging trends and technology for possible action planning.
This is a contract, part time opportunity:
- Rate: $12-$15 / hour
- Approx 20 hrs / week
Dotdash Meredith is America’s largest digital and print publisher. Our 40+ iconic and fast-growing brands harness the best intent-driven content, the fastest sites, and the fewest ads to help nearly 200 million people every month, including 95 percent of US women, make decisions, take action, and find inspiration. Dotdash Meredith brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, Verywell, FOOD & WINE, The Spruce, Allrecipes, Byrdie, REAL SIMPLE, Investopedia, Southern Living and more.
It is the policy of Meredith Operations Corporation ("Dotdash Meredith", "the Company") to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing [email protected].
The Company participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: https://www.e-verify.gov/employees