Sr / Director, Brand Partnerships
About Your Role:
Dotdash is hiring a Senior Director / Director of Brand Partnerships with a strong background and focus on lifestyle within the advertising sales space. In this role, you would be responsible for using your category knowledge and expertise to forge new partnerships and grow existing business.
About Your Contributions:
- Represent our lifestyle brands in the advertising marketplace with digital industry expertise, professionalism and a point of view
- Continually educate yourself on your clients business challenges, and work to bring the clients advertising solutions which help to solve their business challenges
- Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with client and agency partners across multiple levels of both organizations
- Strive to be at a level in the relationships where you have intelligence about your client goals and objectives ‘before the RFP’
- Forecast, track and report sales performance with our internal tools
- Contribute to the strategic mission of the sales team by raising ideas, questions and concerns as we work to continually elevate our work in the marketplace.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- A minimum of 7 years of digital media sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of success in breaking accounts without no prior history of spending
- Relationships within Beauty/Retail, Automotive, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Home & Food, E-Commerce and overall Lifestyle categories strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in selling a variety of types of solutions to clients. For example, custom content, editorial sponsorships, mobile executions, programmatic, and a curiosity and willingness to learn new things and share them with clients
- Working collaboratively with sales support staff internally is in your DNA
- You have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, and a passion for excellence
- Results-driven orientation, superior client management skills, excellent follow-up and follow-through
- Independent self-starter who comes equipped with strong contacts at key digital agencies and clients and can get up and running quickly
- High degree of integrity and business ethics
- Willing to travel as needed
- College degree required
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.