Auto Body Repair Technician
Auto Body Bumper Repair Technician
Auto Body Bumper Repair Technicians will repair all assigned vehicles to pre-accident condition according to the written repair order. We supply most tools and all materials necessary to perform the repairs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent earning potential and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k) match and paid time off.
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle
- Perform all repair procedures according to factory specifications and company policy.
- Follow all company policies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform all repairs in a timely manner
- Min 2-3 years of experience with hands on auto body repair and paint ( start to finish)
- Willing to do a demo (bumper or side panel repair)
- Ability to work quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of all light auto body repairs
- Ability to respect work place
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Effective communication and interactive skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and squat. Ability to lift 50lbs. Tolerate a moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.