Truck Driver - Class A CDL
- Working Days: Tuesday-Saturday & Saturday-Wednesday shift. Early start so between 1am-6am.
- HOME DAILY!!!!
- Working Hours: All shifts available
- Pay: .65 per mile. $27 per stop after first stop
- Pay Frequency: Weekly (Direct Deposit)!!
- Incentives: Safety Performance Bonus paid every THREE months (up to $5200 annually max) and $500 Referral Bonus
- Paid Orientation!
- Operating Area: 400 mile-radius
- Benefits: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k w/ company match
- Employment Type: Full – Time, Company Driver
- Valid Class A CDL license with a minimum of 24 months consecutive driving exp. within the last 3 years
- Minimum 24 months or more recent tractor-trailer experience
- Clean background check results
- Clean Drug & Alcohol results
- Excellent driving record: a 7-year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed
- Excellent Safety Performance History Record
- Ability to satisfy DOT requirement
- Employment Type: Full Time, Company Driver
- Products: Pepsi Products
- Reporting Location: North Mankato, MN
- Job Description. GENERAL SUMMARY:
- Driver is responsive to the customer and local Lead/Supervisor regarding the timely movements and thorough knowledge of on-hand inventory and positioning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / Self-dependent
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.