IT Systems Analyst
The IT Systems Analyst is responsible for enabling change by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to our stakeholders. Responsible for leading technical and process development for CJ’s transportation systems and integrated technology. This role interacts with CJ’s customers (internal and external) and external system consultants to recommend improvements, manage action items, and address issues related to system enhancements and error resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure, test, document, and implement Mercury Gate Transportation Management System to facilitate efficient Transportation Operations
- Analyze service, cost, processes, and productivity of new and existing business and recommend improvements. Determine the impact and ROI and communicate to leaders.
- Validate master data for accuracy. Investigate errors and help determine how to improve future data quality.
- Receive requests for new processes and map out future states, making sure our internal and external customers have what they need to execute daily business.
- Manage new and existing technology vendors. Ensure that the continued state aligns with our customers’ needs; identify deficiencies proactively and communicate with leaders about recommended solutions.
- Train transportation-related technology solutions and processes.
- May be required to be on call and work as part of a weekend rotation.
- Additional duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years equivalent work experience; Specialization in Logistics, Transportation or Supply Chain Management is required
- 2+ years MercuryGate TMS super user experience is required
- Must be proficient in MS Office products - MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Technically oriented with the ability to produce and manage test plans
- Working knowledge of technical data structure such as EDI and XML; Technical coding languages such as VBA, SQL, R, Python is preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations is preferred
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.