Are you passionate about Warehouse Operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at CJ Logistics America!We provide integrated Supply Chain services for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through continuous improvement and innovation.
CJ LOGISTICS AMERICA
The Operation Specialist is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all policies, customer requirements, and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle count, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in logistics environment.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds, and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation, and growth.