Construction Service Technician
Eagle Crest is seeking a Service Technician to join the Chief team. This position performs set-up work on homes when sold to retail customers as well as any follow-up warranty work.
- Check daily to get assigned work orders for service and warranty.
- Assemble necessary parts and materials needed for repairs.
- Must be able to deal professionally with customers when doing repairs to houses.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints as needed to complete assigned warranty or service work.
- Ability to work on the road for short periods of time.
- Assist in the setting and finishing of new homes on the jobsites.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical installation, maintenance and repair normally acquired through 1-3 years of direct experience. Will train on any missing needed skills.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.