National Purchasing Coordinator
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do
The National Purchasing Coordinator works with National, Regional, and Local Purchasing and Operations teams from around the country to assist all of Century’s Purchasing Departments, ensuring timely and accurate purchasing/pricing information in our ERP system.
Century Communities Construction Services is focused on customer service and increasing operational efficiency through specialized technical knowledge and analytical tools. Our goal is to lighten the workload for division associates by acting as a task-oriented think tank, enabling our division purchasing and construction teams to focus on procurement and other operational improvements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Contract Packages are signed, executed, and properly stored and conform with internal policies. Contracts include Master Agreements, price schedules, and scopes of work.
- Review and generate advanced analytical reports and issue Purchase Orders (POs) for new home starts.
- Work with divisions to ensure accurate POs, which includes updating existing open commitments, changing vendor changes, and modifying quantities.
- Invoice reconciliations, including but not limited to, research, coding, and processing.
- Utilize ServiceNOW to track and communicate progress on requested items.
- Demonstrate good judgment, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Perform audits to ensure PO integration and maintain accuracy.
- Troubleshoot systems and operational discrepancies to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- NewStar homebuilding software experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and follow up skills preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- College Degree preferred
Century intends to offer the selected candidate within the range stated; final offer will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Hourly pay from $19-29/hr with the potential for an annual bonus, commission, sales bonus, occasional incentive or quarterly bonus, whichever is applicable. Employees will have access to paid time off, medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and the Company’s 401k plan.