- Discover Century
- Contact Us
New Home Sales Associate (Casa Grande)
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The New Home Sales Associate interacts directly with prospective buyers and is responsible for the selling process from introduction to closing and maintains active communication throughout the buying process.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Proficiently manage buyer experience from initial visit to design selections.
- Discuss the community amenities.
- Explain available lots.
- Discuss the buyers’ needs and present appropriate floor plans.
- Tour the community.
- Assist the buyer with option selections.
- Talks persuasively to influence buyers.
- Stimulates enthusiasm when providing information about the community to the prospective buyer and schedules visits to the community.
- Develop marketing plan for the community.
- Set-up Realtor events.
- Focus on providing the buyer with a positive experience.
- Follow-up on questions or concerns.
- Gathers information about markets, competition, etc. about the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
- Prepare weekly traffic report.
- Prepare commission reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Have:
- Proven knowledge of new home market
- Residential home-building experience required.
- Knowledge of sales concepts
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Your Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years’ experience in new home sales.
- Active Real Estate License as required by the state