- Discover Century
- Contact Us
Contract Permit/Closing Coordinator
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Manage daily the follow up of vendors and data entry of our spreadsheet showing the current status of all permits. With a large number of permits in the works, we need someone laser focused every day to make sure each lot gets all items needed to submit to permitting.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with Build Pro as needed and clicking off starts and assisting with start packages
- Ordering supplies for the office and acting as liaison with IT on new employees
- Printing Plan sets and keeping our drives up to date as new plans/renderings come out
- Setting up new vendors
- Coding invoices
- Mail and corporate card logging
What You Have:
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Consistently represents the company in a professional and courteous manner
Your Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- 2-5 years’ experience in administration.