- Discover Century
- Contact Us
About Inspire Home Loans
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
Inspire Home Loans, (a Century Communities, Inc. company) is seeking an experience Loan Officer to join the team supporting our homebuilder in Tennessee and South Carolina. This role will be responsible for continually identifying, developing and maintaining customer financing objectives, advising customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines while gathering any additional required information. The Loan Officer will ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements. This position will be remote but supporting the Tennessee and South Carolina divisions..
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- In conformity with Inspire Home Loans' policies/procedures and applicable law, the Loan Officer will collect and analyze each customer's financial information and assess if the individual can qualify for a specific loan product.
- Advise the potential borrower regarding risks and benefits of the loan alternatives, including the options and variables involved.
- Discuss the loan products available to best meet the needs of the individual depending on their personal circumstances.
- Ascertain all pertinent documentation to ensure the loan is approved.
- Communicate effectively with all parties to include the customer, the sales associate, processing, underwriting, closing, the title company and the builder.
- Lock the rate.
- Manage personal production and ensure closings are handled appropriately and timely.
- Meet and/or exceed company standards.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and customer service towards all customers.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Thorough knowledge of all loan types to include Conventional, FHA, Jumbo and VA.
- Prior builder experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient with loan origination systems, Encompass experience preferred.
- Proficient with AUS (LP, DU, GUS).
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong, professional business relationships.
- First time home-buyer experience, a plus.
- Ability to handle a heavy work load with minimal supervision.
- Must be available to travel (inter-state) when needed.
- Independent, reliable, detail focused and organized.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience originating loans, builder preferred.
- Must be an actively licensed Mortgage Loan Officer in Tennessee and/or South and North Carolina (NMLS). Willing to obtain other state licenses as necessary.