About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and ensuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Century Communities, one of the nation’s largest homebuilders is looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Manager to join our division marketing team. As a Marketing Manager, you will partner with the Corporate Marketing team to develop and launch community specific marketing plans to create actionable and effective product positioning.
This position is responsible for the creation and execution of marketing strategy to drive engagement and sales at on-site communities.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Marketing Director to implement the annual multi-channel marketing plan, budget and the execution schedule for the plan
- Draft creative briefs for corporate marketing team to create marketing deliverables in support of marketing plan and community sales needs
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing team to develop and launch community specific marketing plans, as well as creating actionable and effective product positioning. Collaborate with your Corporate Marketing Account Managers to request and review all marketing ensure deliverables and scheduling objectives are met
- Work with Marketing Director to enhance Century Communities Colorado’s digital footprint on Google in partnership with Corporate Marketing’s inhouse digital marketing team.
- Manage marketing collateral requests from on-site sales team
- Assist with managing permanent and temporary signage requests and coordinate with vendors for both on-site community signage and off-site directionals
- Partner with Marketing Director on strategy for division-specific social media account posts and manage public responses
- Send targeted eblasts through LassoCRM and MailChimp and oversee list management
- Create promotional landing pages and maintain Colorado’s division’s presence on CenturyCommunities.com, including inventory home management, adding new communities, drafting copy for plan and community descriptions and promotional messaging
- Review data analysis and metrics to ensure media campaigns meet predetermined objectives
- Initiate site visits weekly with the goal of reviewing existing campaigns and generating new ideas and messaging for every marketing window. Evaluate signage, flag and sales office condition.
- Generate ideas to engage with Realtor contacts and establish relationships with new broker offices
- Support planning and execution of special events including, new community grand openings, re-launch events, Realtor events
- Coordinate photography, both interior and exterior of new communities, new product lines, etc., for use in company marketing material
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity for new and existing communities
- Attend industry specific events, expos, etc. Attend new community grand openings and event
What You Have:
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Previous residential homebuilding Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts
- Prior experience working with a corporate marketing team is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees, supervisory personnel
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred or equivalent work experience, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
Compensation: Century Communities (the "Company") intends to offer the selected candidate an annual base salary in the range of $70,000 - $90,000 with the potential for an annual bonus. Actual offers will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Employees will have access to paid time off, medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and the Company's 401(k) plan.