- Discover Century
- Contact Us
New Home Sales Consultant - Triangle Division, NC
About Century Complete
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and an industry leader in online sales.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Office location: Knightdale, NC with communities in Bailey, Rocky Mount, Tarboro, and Kinston.
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating new home sales and managing closings. The Sales Consultant drives the traffic conversion of buyers of new homes in their communities. This role is also responsible for assisting the builders and buyers in ensuring a great customer experience through the construction process and maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing. Please note: You will have two weekdays off which are determined by the needs of the division, and will work on Saturdays, Sundays, and occasional weeknights. Our Sales Consultants work out of one of our design studios or model homes and drive to different communities to meet realtors / buyers when necessary. Compensation consists of a base salary plus closing bonuses based on your production.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generate new traffic to our sales studios through networking, outreach to area real estate agents, and flyers to the public.
- Manage, qualify, and actively seek customer inbound traffic, referrals, and other means to generate new traffic.
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all.
- Complete the responsibilities of the sales studio, i.e., opening and closing checklist.
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files for the sales studio.
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from Century Complete and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date.
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process are coordinated properly through closing.
- Meet or exceed sales and closing goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Attend regular studio and company meetings.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- A valid driver’s license.
- An entrepreneurial, goal-oriented spirit with a clear business sense.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to build relationships with realtors, influencers, and potential homebuyers.
- History of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- You are a highly driven, self-motivated achiever.
Your Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one year of experience in inside sales, one year of experience in outside sales.
- Knowledge of residential homebuilding is a plus.
- Valid real estate license preferred or willingness to obtain one quickly.
- High school diploma or GED.