- Discover Century
- Contact Us
Customer Service Manager-Gulfport, FL
About Century Complete
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and an industry leader in online sales.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Service Manager works closely with our home buyers on all customer service and warranty issues, ensuring a positive homebuying experience.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all activities that involve Homeowners, prospective buyers, trades, and division staffing.
- Remain in compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Resolve all customer issues with appropriate team members and trade partners.
- Accept full responsibility for each Homeowner within the assigned project spanning from the close of escrow to the home's statute of limitations.
- Follow through on all customer issues.
- Monitor and intercede on the progress and completion of all repairs by trade partners and assigned personnel.
- Responsible for the presentation of a professional image.
- Visit each buyer at the New Buyer Orientation (NBO) and the Pre-Drywall Orientation (PDO).
- Ensures that the Homeowner is educated on all products and warranties within the home.
- Thoroughly explain the Company's Limited Warranty to each Homeowner.
- Ensure the Homeowner is fully aware of the policies and procedures in requesting customer service and emergency service.
- Facilitate a timely response, execution, and completion of all customer issues.
- Communicate any necessary work to the Customer Relations Coordinator.
- Participates in root-cause analysis of issues and sends recommendations to the manager.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customer satisfaction.
- Perform service-related tasks as requested (adjustments and repairs).
- Establish and maintain positive internal and external customer relationships.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and PO’s.
- Authorize payment for work performed within approval limits.
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
- Provide leadership with regular updates on escalated issues.
- Review and support Century's Construction Standards.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Outstanding Customer Service skills.
- An excellent communicator with a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to stay calm under stressful circumstances.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Your Education and Experience:
- Experience in the Construction or Homebuilding industry is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience and in residential customer service/home warranty.
- High School/GED required. A college degree is preferred but not required.