IT Solutions Architect
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The IT Solutions Architect position is an integral role within IT at Century Communities and is charged with being designer and senior engineer of our data, development, and infrastructure environments. The primary role of this position will be to architect, build, and automate our software and data strategy to ensure our environment and processes are reliable and can scale to deliver the necessary data to the right tool or people when they need it. This position will collaborate heavily with the Operations, Development, and Enterprise Application teams to ensure best practices are followed from a DevOps and DataOps perspective.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Architect, build, and advise on the full landscape of technology and processes within IT.
- Implement various development, testing, and automation tools to support the optimization of processes and data flows both on-prem and in Azure environments.
- Work with the development and infrastructure teams to extend and improve the efficiency in software and SQL deployment processes.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) concepts and tools.
- Create and guide teams in building integrations leveraging Azure APIM, Azure Logic Apps, and custom code.
- Research, select, and implement software, scripts, and processes to support our growing need for accurate, near real time data used by various consuming tools.
What You Have:
- 10+ years of progressing IT work experience with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field.
- Strong software/engineering background with an understanding of application architectures, programming languages, and databases.
- Ability to perform data and organizational assessments, and build a data strategy/roadmap for implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of relational database concepts, including data warehousing extending into Azure – with a focus on SQL.
- Experience building and executing complex integrations using REST APIs and file-based approaches.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles, processes, and tools.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining CI/CD Pipeline tools and code repositories, including Azure DevOPs, OctopusDeploy, etc.
- Strong experience in Powershell scripting required.
- Prior experience building integrations in Hybrid Cloud (Azure) and On-premises environments
- Working knowledge and understanding of key Azure technologies, including:
- API Management Gateways
- Data factory
- Logic Apps
- Service Bus
- Redis Cache
Your Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of progressing IT work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technology field or equivalent experience.
Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $105-$125K, plus an annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience and education.