Optimizely (Episerver) Commerce Cloud Developer Remote
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Optimizely (Episerver) Commerce Cloud Developer works with the Information Technology Digital Team. The E-commerce Developer develops and maintains web applications within the Century Communities family of websites using the Optimizely B2C Commerce Cloud.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and maintain web applications using the Optimizely B2C Commerce Cloud.
- Being a resource for the team on B2C commerce best practices.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
- Ensure the development of web applications to the highest quality and performance standards.
- Develop code in a manner to be scalable, efficient, and performant.
- Work closely with remote development teams to ensure that the software meets business and technical requirements and is scalable, maintainable, and secure.
- Support and assist with technical and functional testing.
- Work to build relationships with internal IT and business teams and external vendors to drive value-add solutions.
- Own documentation of detailed system solutions, troubleshooting guides, best practices, and relevant business process mapping.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- A track record of successfully delivering high-quality web applications.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
- The ability to understand and analyze business and technical requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- The ability to work well in a remote team environment.
- An understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, and software development methodologies and comfortable working with large, complex systems.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
Your Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred).
- 2+ years of development experience on the Optimizely (EPiServer) B2C Commerce platform.
- 3+ years of development experience on Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET MVC/Web API).
Century Communities intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of 95K – 110K, plus an annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience and education.