About Century Complete
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
Starts Administrator work to ensure that we meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual Starts Goals for the company. Through the creation and release of specs, lot schedules, and starts, this role is the very first step in building a home that will delight our customers. Analysts are responsible to making sure our field teams are in the best position to start homes as they are released and through weekly Starts Calls with all the Divisions, they provide a critical link between our field and corporate operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving and ensuring all items are in place for releasing a start including but not limited to: Lot Budgets, Purchase Orders, Permits and Ownership of the Lots
- Ensure Even Flow is being maintained by the division teams; audit the Even Flow toll for accuracy. Ensure System Data matches the Forecasted Information in the Even Flow Forecaster
- Conduct Weekly Starts calls with Each Division driving accuracy, timing, and delivery of starts
- BuildPro/NEWSTAR maintenance including: Dates in NEWSTAR & BuildPro Match, audit Maintain Project & Lot Documentation in BuildPro, manage Builder Assignment in NEWSTAR & BuildPro and maintain Box Schedule Structure for Construction Managers
- Audit Daily/Weekly/Monthly Dates, Documents, and other system and process requirements to maintain accuracy and performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of systems
- Effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal, administrative, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various departments, foster teamwork, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems, gather, and accurately analyze information in a timely manner
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative
- Ability to work overtime as needed
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience in a purchasing position is preferred.
- Experience in the Construction or Homebuilding industries is preferred.
- Experience working with homebuilding systems (i.e.: NewStar) is preferred.