The Center for Elders’ Independence is a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the elderly) organization that uses an interdisciplinary team approach to care planning and care implementation for the purpose of providing high quality, affordable, integrated health care services to the elderly, including an Adult Day Health Center, and promoting autonomy, quality of life and the ability of individuals to live in their communities.
The Position: Under the direct supervision of the Sales & Enrollment Manager, the Program Assistant supports the growth of CEI and the enrollment of new participants by providing coordination of information and resources for the sales and enrollment department. The Program Assistant is a key component in monitoring, facilitating, regulating and routing in-bound leads. The position requires leadership, excellent organizational skills, strong customer service and phone skills, knowledge of the enrollment processes and understanding of specialized medical terminology.
Compensation range for the Program Assistant role at CEI is $ 25.98/hr., to $ 38.99/hr. Offers based on level of experience/education as it applies to the requirements for the position
Duties & Responsibilities
Sales & Enrollment Support
- Provide information to individuals and families promptly, by email or USPS mail.
- Schedule and facilitate outreach presentations, appointments and resources for account managers.
- Manage outreach event calendar by creating fliers and marketing information, preparing materials including giveaways, tracking changes and updating the sales team
- Be able to comfortably callback presentation attendee to inquire if they would like to learn more about the PACE program
- Able to give a professional PACE/CEI zoom and live presentation when requested.
- Support medical record retrieval process for prospective and newly enrolled participants.
- Follow protocol for phone conversations, questioning about needs, and next steps, as defined by the Sales & Enrollment Manager.
- Provides insight to the Sales & Enrollment Manager about community needs, requests, questions and concerns.
- Develops and communicates regular reports to Sales & Enrollment Manager and Sales Team. Provides analysis and feedback leading to process improvement, efficiency and efficacy of sales and enrollment efforts.
- Follows federal CMS and California DHCS regulations and policies regarding sales and marketing of senior services, Medi-Cal managed care products and PACE.
- Uses Salesforce as primary business system for daily workflow, including initiating and logging emails, logging calls, scheduling and internal collaboration.
- Responsible for sharing timely, accurate and complete information with team via Salesforce. Monitor and measure activities using dashboards and reports.
- Be involved in continual improvement to adapt Salesforce to department requirements.
- Create and pull reports as requested by Sales & Enrollment Manager and Director.
Sales Team Support & Collaboration
- Manage inside sales pipeline and workflow by monitoring, facilitating, regulating and routing in-bound leads.
- Participates and supports community events, programs and activities such as health fairs and presentations, occasionally on weekends, to educate people about CEI.
- Works well with teammates and colleagues. Seeks to understand the facts about outreach and marketing projects. Collaborates well with other CEI staff.
- Maintain departmental records, inventories of sales tools, marketing materials, forms and files.
- Attend and participate in team and department meetings.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Sales & Enrollment Manager.
- Associates degree or higher.
- Highly organized, attentive and self-motivated with the ability to plan, prioritize, and seek input and assistance as needed.
- High proficiency in computer applications such as Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong desire to learn.
- Must pass the CA State Medi-Cal marketing exam within one month of hiring.
- 2 years of equivalent work experience in healthcare and/or with seniors.
- Experience working in healthcare and/or with seniors.
- Bilingual in English and other languages (Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese); can act as interpreter.
The above job description is intended to communicate the general function of the mentioned position and by no means shall be considered an exhaustive or complete outline of the specific tasks and functions that will be required. CEI reserves the right to change job descriptions, site assignments, and or work hours as required by the needs of the program. All employees are expected to perform their duties within their ability as required by the job and/or as requested by management.
Center for Elders’ Independence is a PACE (Program of All- Inclusive Care for the Elderly) organization that uses an interdisciplinary team approach to care planning and care implementation for the purpose of providing high quality, affordable, integrated health care services to the elderly, including an Adult Day Health Center, and promoting autonomy, quality of life and the ability of individuals to live in their communities. Unlike other healthcare plans, CEI is not a "fee-for-service" plan. It is a “capitation” healthcare plan. CEI is paid a set amount for each person enrolled in our program, whether or not that individual seeks care. We are a growing company that offers stability and continues to thrive.