Database Administrator Analyst
The Database Administrator Analyst will administer, maintain and provide ongoing support for the CEI applications environment. This position will collaborate with the enterprise applications and business intelligence teams to optimize and support application and intelligence operations.
Compensation range for the Database Administrator Analyst position at CEI is $ 87,667 - $131,500. Offers based on level of experience/education as it applies to the requirements for the position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide application development support, including database analysis and design data model changes, data export and import, data load and conversion and old data restoration, and SQL tuning.
- Conduct routine database maintenance and upgrades, as well as ad hoc disaster recovery.
- Maintaining and administering current and future versions of Database Management Systems including MS SQL systems and other relational databases.
- Schedule and perform database server updates and backups using server management tools or back up software; configure and monitor database replication, database mirroring and log shipping on database servers at local and remote sites.
- Analyze database server performance and resource usage and make recommendations or implement other mechanisms that will improve performance, reliability, security, and availability.
- Utilize SQL-based tools to build queries, stored procedures, views, and other functions to enable users to sort data and generate reports in both electronic and printed formats.
- Design, build, maintain and publish data connections using products such as Microsoft Reporting Builder, Crystal Reports and Dimensional Insight.
- Review technical designs, reports, documentation, manuals, help files and instructions, and other materials produced by staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Client/Server, relational database, data warehouse, and portal technologies. MS SQL Server 2012 with SSRS or later.
- Transact-SQL language, maintenance plans, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, and views.
- Ability to analytically and logically evaluate complex technical information, issues, or problems to generate solutions.
- Database security including access control, backup, and recovery techniques.
- Practices effective communication of technical issues to user and client community.
- Can easily adapt to changing technologies and job responsibilities.
- Prepare clear, complete, and accurate reports.
- Expert in creating, modifying, troubleshooting, and maintaining PowerShell automation scripts.
- Experience with Data warehouse and ETL processing.
Your Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or a closely related field and two (2) years’ experience in the fields of systems analysis, systems engineering, programming, database administration and/or analysis, operating systems, network analysis and/or management or similar field in a multi-platform information systems environment; OR
An Associate’s Degree in computer science, information systems or a closely related field and four (4) years’ experience in the fields of systems analysis, systems engineering, programming, database administration and/or analysis, operating systems, network analysis and/or management or similar field in a multi-platform information systems environment;
Center for Elders’ Independence is a PACE (Program of All- Inclusive Care for the Elderly) organization that uses an interdisciplinary team approach to care planning and care implementation for the purpose of providing high quality, affordable, integrated health care services to the elderly, including an Adult Day Health Center, and promoting autonomy, quality of life and the ability of individuals to live in their communities. Unlike other healthcare plans, CEI is not a "fee-for-service" plan. It is a “capitation” healthcare plan. CEI is paid a set amount for each person enrolled in our program, whether or not that individual seeks care. We are a growing company that offers stability and continues to thrive.