As a Product Researcher, you will:
- Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative research studies that deepen our understanding of used car shopper needs and experience.
- Collaborate extensively with designers, product managers, engineers, analysts and business stakeholders to define product strategy and roadmaps based on consumer needs and insights.
- Prioritize research needs across multiple product squads with a focus on delivering value to our users and impact to our business.
- Actively communicate research findings and insights to diverse audiences through presentations and other deliverables.
- Partner with other researchers to ensure sharing of best practices and user insights.
- Ensure smooth functioning of research operations including vendor and sample management, maintenance of ongoing trackers etc.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 7+ years of experience leading consumer research for digital products with demonstrable impact in driving better digital user experiences.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods- survey design, usability testing, contextual inquiry etc.
- Demonstrable experience with all stages of research – planning, study design, execution, analysis, communication of insights, impact analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with UX/UI designers, product managers and engineers in a cross functional team setting.
- Experience with tools such as Usertesting, Qualtrics and Apptentive etc.
- Strong data analysis skills using tools such as Excel, Tableau, SPSS etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences (preferred)
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.