Web Analytics Specialist
Join our WINNING team as a Web Analytics Specialist
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
The CARFAX Web Analytics Specialist will be a key contributor in our strategic analysis for CARFAX products and online behavior. This will include collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data for various products that CARFAX has to offer. This person would be the subject matter expert who utilizes analytics to drive insights and optimize the business.
As a Web Analytics Specialist, you will:
- Analyze user behavior, cohorts and funnel analysis in order to drive insights for Product and Marketing teams.
- Communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes and Paid Media initiatives.
- Perform in-depth analysis around audiences and attribution to drive recommendations that drive ROAS.
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) checks before Product releases, checking for user experience and Analytics/Pixel implementation.
- Manage the production of reporting, analysis and report automation
- Utilize Google Tag Manager to setup and deploy pixels
- Develop dataLayer and pixel implementation for development teams to implement on both Web and Mobile Apps.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Adobe Analytics
- Proven track record for problem solving and quality assurance (QA) for Product and Analytics implementations
- Results oriented – strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals. Ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with both web and business analysis skills
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Ability to architect dataLayer requirements for Developers
- Experience with A|B Testing platforms and Google Analytics are nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study required, MBA or commensurate experience preferred
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.