NetSuite Systems Administrator
Join our elite team as NetSuite Systems Administrator
The NetSuite Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting and administering the NetSuite, Concur and Xactly applications for Carfax. You’ll spend part of you days working directly with Finance users and leaders to understand their challenges. The rest of your time will be working within the Application Services technical team where you’ll be the expert on your financial systems, but will be able to team up with developers, integration specialist and other system administrators to creatively address business needs.
The Tech Culture at CARFAX
Having a creative and innovative environment where our engineers can collaborate, learn and grow is something CARFAX is passionate about. Along with creating and maintaining awesome software, you’ll also be able to participate in our quarterly Hack-a-thon’s or take a break by kicking back and playing the latest video/board games when you need to re-boot the mind. Oh, and do you happen to have a dog? CARFAX is dog-friendly and no day goes by where you don’t have the chance to visit with one of the visiting pups. We even provide the dog beds, bowls and of course, toys!
- Day-to-day administration, configuration, operation, and customization of NetSuite, Xactly, and Concur systems in a complex and evolving environment
- Provide support to users, including maintaining proper role-based access
- Collaborate with Finance team members and technical teams to resolve issues
- Implement and test custom solutions including saved searches and other CARFAX-specific requirements in accordance with NetSuite best practices
- Manage integrations with other financial, business, and reporting systems
- Effectively prioritize work across sometimes-competing requests
- Proactively seek out and implement improvements to the system and processes
- Follow CARFAX change-management processes to document and ensure integrity and auditability of CARFAX financial data, policies, and practices
- Stay current with NetSuite, Xactly, and Concur capabilities, best practices, and upcoming releases
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong understanding/experience with finance, accounting, billing, and invoicing processes
- 5 years hands-on experience with NetSuite, including saved searches, workflows, and user administration.
- NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus
- Sales-commission software (Xactly), Concur and SalesForce experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with finance team, auditors, technical teams, and system users at all levels in the organization
- Experience with change-management processes and use of test plans when implementing changes.
- Experience working as both a team member and a team leader.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.