Dealer Account Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Dealer Account Manager
Are you a natural people person who enjoys having full responsibility of a territory? Are you looking for a fun environment built around the importance of teamwork, open communication and where employee happiness is a pillar of company success? Join our Dealer Account Management team today!
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Dealer Account Manager you will:
- Maintain, retain and grow strong relationships while up-selling new products and services in a phone based environment
- Provide top notch Customer Service and establish rapport with key decision makers
- Achieve monthly metric goals by driving growth with existing CARFAX dealers
- Increase customer awareness, engagement and retention by sharing the value proposition of CARFAX products
- Have full ownership of the health and growth of your territory
- Work with other account management teams and assist with other territories as needed
- Cross train and assist other departments on special projects to meet service level goals
- Document activities performed on a customers’ account using salesforce
- Respond rapidly to customer needs and provide legendary customer service
- Work with peers in the dealer business unit, sales, marketing and finance to resolve issues and provide process improvements
- 3+ years of demonstrated customer service experience managing & retaining key accounts
- Experience working in a phone-based role and handling outbound calls
- Goal oriented and results focused with the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to unexpected circumstances on the fly
- Ability to persuade & influence others through demonstrated product knowledge
- Comfortable working with technology across multiple platforms (desktop, tablets, etc.)
- Experience using a CRM platform, Salesforce preferred
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.