Digital Campaign Manager
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
BioMarin’s Commercial organization supports our global sales and marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force continues to solidify the company’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
The role has primary responsibility of digital marketing automation processes and CRM systems including administration, maintenance and reporting of marketing campaigns. The role will collaborate with cross-functional business units to analyze multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including email, web, and social media. The role will support lead generation and lead nurturing activities such list acquisition, web banner placements and digital ad and keyword purchases. The individual will work with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to integrate with broader marketing initiatives.
- At direction of product marketing, execute and monitor impactful digital marketing campaigns via online channels including email, social media and web interaction.
- Employ digital analytics tools to track and manage marketing campaign performance across channels.
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations to marketing on:
- Lead generation and nurturing via lead database building, segmentation, list acquisition; data quality management
- Management and refinement of lead scoring/sourcing qualification, inbound marking integration, and lead to sales workflows
- Online behavior tracking
- CRM integration with Salesforce.com
- Digital marketing analytics including email, social and web
- Email marketing best practices such as segmentation and testing, profiling, drip-campaigns, and targeting.
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience is highly desired
- Minimum 3-5 years managing digital marketing campaigns for Rx products from start to finish; targeting, execution and analytics
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically lead segmentation, A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Expertise with administrative aspects of marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, and/or Hootsuite
- Experience with managing marketing leads in CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Expertise with generating impactful reports and trends analysis via Google Analytics
- Significant project management experience in cross functional teams.
- Driven, accountable, a self-starter, with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines; multi-task and prioritize projects
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.