Label Room Technician - 2nd Shift
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
The Label Clerk position is responsible for preparing and supplying Packaging line with batch record documentation. Reviewing packaging and bottle inversion record in a cGMP compliant manner and perform associated SAP transactions. Attending meetings to represent the packaging dept. and communicate information relevant to the area. Performing packaging functions as necessary;100% inspection, rework, and bottle inversion. Inspect, operate and clean all label equipment. Perform cycle counting of label and insert inventory. Deliver final packaged kits to correct storage location until released for the packaging line.
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday from 3:00pm - 11:30pm.
- The printing, review, corrections and SAP entry of Manufacruing Direction (MD)
- Packaging & Key Materials
- ABU Line
- Invert Line
- Request Packaging components carton labels and bottle labels using SAP from warehouse for each run
- End of Month
- Ensure all P.O. materials for packaging are keyed and closed by the end of month
- Material Cycle Count
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures at all times
- Appropriately use PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) as required to perform routine and non-routine duties.
Education, Skills, & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED with 2 years in a regulated production/operations environment OR Associate degree preferred with 1 year experience in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of and experience in following OSHA regulations (LOTO, electrical safety, etc.) and ISO 14001 & 45001 preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA and/or GMP regulations preferred.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).