Client Operations Manager
Azzur ACOD is looking for a Client Operations Manager, who will be the primary operator of the Cleanrooms on Demand Boston Unit( facility solution) including current and future expansion.
- Act as client point-of-contact to support client on-site manufacturing operations.
- Help clients identify needs and build SOW proposals to provide services to assist the effective start-up and daily support needed for client success.
- Support monthly client invoice financial process.
- Develop client start-up and tech transfer strategies and manage their execution—coordinate internal and external resource contributions to deliver projects to schedule and budget expectations.
- Manage performance of reporting team members. Assist in career development. Coach each team member to develop their skills which contribute to overall business unit success.
- Lead at the site with an optimistic attitude, identify team opportunities, and coach team members to achieve team and site goals.
- Supports Leadership by establishing and communicating goals for direct reports.
- Coaching, developing, and motivating direct report/s to maximize performance & potential.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an operating company
- 5 years of experience in Client management operations, Facility Operations, Material Management, and/or Tech Transfer Project Management in the BioPharma industry.
- Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific discipline
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With over 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.