Analytical Development Scientist
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Must be willing to travel.
- Lab Analyst with minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Analytical Development
- Laboratory Operations
- Experience in development of assays for Large Molecule API Matrix and Residuals
- Experience with HPLC and Mass Spectrophotometry preferred
- Experience with design of experiments, sample preparation, establishing Limits Of Detection, Limits Of Quantitation.
- Familiar with ICH Q2 method qualification/validation requirements
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!