Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Review timesheets for accurate and timely submissions and proper approvals.
• Audit expense in accordance with company policy.
• Process all changes including new hires, terms and personnel related changes (bonus, rate differentials, commissions, garnishments, referrals etc.) into the HRIS/Payroll system. Maintain payroll log
• PTO reporting into HRIS system
• Maintains database
• Assist in semimonthly payroll processing.
• Assist Benefits Manager with auditing payroll and related data for ACA
• Work closely with the Payroll Manager on payroll projects.
• Assisting with Open Enrollment changes.
• Supports centers with general questions related to payroll.
• Maintains employee personnel and payroll files
• 3 years of payroll processing experience.
• Minimum payroll processing experience supporting 300-500 employees
• Detailed oriented and ability to Multi-Task
• Position would be remote to start
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.