Channel Account Manager
Job Description Overview:
Channel Account Manager for ASUS Systems Business Group assigned to our DMR Sales Team. Responsible for all Commercial sales functions within the DMR Channel. Required to manage and develop Named DMR accounts: Connection, CDW, Insight, SHI, and others. The candidate will work to develop business relationships to best leverage and enable ASUS penetration across various market segment verticals, including specific emphasis and focus on the SMB & Enterprise, Healthcare, Finance, Hospitality End Customer verticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with ASUS Commercial Sales Management, Distribution Team & Product Management Teams to develop go-to-market strategies for ASUS Products and Services within assignment.
- Proactively identifies sales opportunities with Connection, CDW, Insight, SHI, and others.
- Focuses to develop ASUS relationships and engagement within all levels of the assigned account base.
- Executes a business plan focused on driving unit/revenue growth and measurement against defined targets for the assigned account base.
- Maintains multiple contacts within a large customer base, providing routine communication about ASUS products, programs, offers, and promotions.
- Travels as needed to DMR HQ/Call Center/Satellite Locations to conduct PPM presentations, lead onsite AM’s who conduct face-to-face trainings and meetings to further develop ASUS business.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly business tracking & internal communication (ACI) to drive awareness, visibility, and needs for both short-term & long-term sales opportunities/pipeline/development within DMR.
- Focus to analyze and develop End Customer demand within Healthcare, Finance, Hospitality and other strategic/target verticals.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- College Degree required.
- 5+ years of prior Outside Sales experience in IT Hardware, Software, or Services.
- Named Account relationships and knowledge of the Commercial PC/Client business.
- High understanding of Indirect Commercial Sales and Customer acquisition process.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the ASUS value proposition.
- Ability to influence at all levels both with customers, and internally at ASUS.
- Expert knowledge of industry trends, competition, customer buying patterns and marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships across organizations.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work remotely.
- Highly proficient with MS Powerpoint and Excel.
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications:
- Leadership experience & capability.
- Business plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated quota achievement.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Distribution, the DMR Channel and End Customers.
- Technical proficiency in Computer Hardware/IT environments.
- Proven ability to sell in a complex and dynamic situations.
- Works remotely in any of the following areas: US Remote
- Daily required Telephone, Email, Communication duties.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Face-to-Face Training, Client Engagement, Internal Reporting.
- Travel as needed/required by role & customer cadence