IT Information Security Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
The IT Information Security Manager will be responsible for implementation and compliance of the global Information Security policies, standards and processes. This individual will work closely with the IT leadership team to ensure proper implementation of security tools and measures and will be the 1st point of contact with the global Audit Team related to all information security questions and compliance matters. This person will work to develop, train and maintain global policies, standards, processes and best practices.
- Experience in defining a comprehensive Cyber Security strategy and implementing it.
- Develop information security policy, standards and process for global company
- Develop comprehensive Information Security Roadmap including:
- capture of current risks (risk assessment, as-is, gap analysis)
- prioritization of information security initiatives
- monitoring on all security initiatives
- report to key stakeholders and Audit team
- Identify security tools for gaps and build business case to support the recommendations.
- Maintain key security knowledge on industry threats and risks and industry best practices
- Define metrics for tracking information security items such as incidents, preventive measures, projects, etc
- Understand various regional laws and regulatory requirements to ensure incorporation of elements in the information security policy, standards and processes
- Responsible for audit compliance as related to IT systems
- Responsible for the development of disaster recovery plan and work to ensure with IT teams that environment is implemented, maintained and tested on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for CIRT team development and oversight to ensure team develops and maintains appropriate processes in the event of a critical security incident
- Define budget necessary for information security tools, processes and/or resources
- Review architecture of projects to ensure implementation follows standards and policy; develop information security checklist for project planning
- Review contracts and external partners for compliance with company policies and standards
- Develop working relationships with other areas of the business such as Automation and consult on various security elements affecting those areas of the business.
- Travel domestic and international
- 8+ years of experience with a global corporation in information security
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Security Certifications preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams on a global basis
- Articulate and persuasive technology leader who can serve as an effective member of the CIO Office and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical employees
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively to resolve complex security & IT issues with innovative solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance/security policies and procedures
- Experience with business continuity plan, auditing and risk management
- Fluent in English; second language (Portuguese or French) a plus.
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry is a plus
- Ability to multitask.
- 10% international and 20-30% domestic travel required
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.