Knitter Operator I - 3rd shift
Areas of Responsibility:
- Repair simple defects in product.
- Verify product is in spec.
- Package product in accordance with packaging instructions.
- Store finished product per instructions.
- Label products with lot number, serial, product type, or description.
- Run knitting or other machinery in an efficient and safe manner.
- Report production through the data collection system.
- Report accurate time entries in the data collection system.
- Hazard material communication.
- Accident reporting procedure.
- Water hazards.
- Hair nets required.
- E-stops identification/awareness.
- Maintain orderly production area.
MiscellaneousThis is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.